1. Q: When should I schedule my family photo session? A: Anytime! Family sessions are great for families of 3 or more anytime you are feeling like updating your family portrait. If you have special relatives visiting from far away. Grandparents or great grandparents are always wonderful to add into the session. If you recently had a baby and have another child and want some family portraits with your newest member and his or her siblings. These are all great reasons to book a family session.
2. Q: What can I expect at our session? A: My family sessions are a bit more structured then some of my other sessions. Since there are usually more than a few people involved and some of those people are children, I know that I have to be sensitive to their schedule as well as everyone elses. So I come prepared with a shot list and ask my clients to prepare one as well to ensure that we get photos and combinations with everyone.
3. Q: How long will my session last? A: Family photo sessions are scheduled to be an hour and a half to two hours long. This allows enough time to get all of the shots that we need.
4. Q: After our session how long will it be until I receive my photos? A: You will have your images edited and up in your gallery within 4 weeks of our session. Your disk will be sent out at this time as well.
5. Q: Any other tips or suggestions to help me prepare for my session: A: Try not to worry too much about the small details (that’s my job 🙂 And just remember why we are doing the shoot in the 1st place. These are photos that depict happy memories and are heirlooms in your family. If you provide me with the shot list I request before the shoot then all you and your family have to do is show and smile! I look forward to meeting you!