It’s toddler time!! This is when the real fun begins 😉 I am totally amazed at this time of a child’s life…you can literally see their brains working so hard. Gathering and processing information, organizing it. They are constantly being exposed to so much stimulation and totally soaking it all up. I know from my own experience that this is a time of your child asserting their independence and you as parent constantly trying to set boundaries yet still trying to allow them to be themselves. It can be trying and exhausting but once in while you are able to take a step back and see what is happening and sometimes in the midst of all of the craziness you can smile, laugh and appreciate this crazy and wonderful time. I can’t wait to capture it on camera for you. And in a few years you can look back and reminisce…below are some tips and answered questions for you to better prepare for your session…enjoy!
1. Q: When should I schedule my Kiddy Mini Session? A: Between the age of 15 and 36 months is a good time to schedule this session. We are looking to capture the walking, running and exploring milestones so it’s a good to schedule this session after your child has reached the walking milestone.
2. Q: What can I expect at our session? A: Just like my Little Mover Session, this is a super relaxed, non-posey session. Looking to capture your child in a natural environment such as a park or any other one of your toddlers favorite play areas, being themselves and having a great time.
3. Q: How long will my session last? A: Kiddy Mini Sessions are one hour-long to ensure that we have enough time for some great shots without exhausting both toddler and mommy or daddy.
4. Q: After our session how long will it be until I receive my photos? A: You will have your images edited and up in your gallery within 4 weeks of our session. Your disk will be sent out at this time as well.
5. Q: Any other tips or suggestions to help me prepare for my session: A: Always make sure your session is scheduled at the time of day when your child is the happiest and most upbeat. A couple of hours after they wake up in the morning or after their nap is always good. And also make sure they have eaten a meal or a snack.And for wardrobe ideas for you kiddy session, please take a look at this pinterest board created to help you, Lastly, just relax and let’s all have a great time!!